EPIC is committed to the following:
- Providing quality medically appropriate and necessary care.
- Maintaining continuous quality improvement programs.
- Treating all our patients and their families with compassion, respect and dignity.
- Maintaining the confidentiality of our patients, staff and colleagues within the requirements of applicable law.
- Treating each other and all members of our staff with loyalty and respect.
- Conducting all our business in an ethical and lawful manner and in a way that is compliant with both the letter and the spirit of all federal, state and local laws, regulations and statutes.
- Adhering to the morals and ethics of our profession.
- To provide care to all members of the community, regardless of ability to pay.
- To partner with our colleagues, hospitals and payors in an ethical manner in order to provide more cost effective medical care to the community.
- To always act truthfully and with integrity in our business activities and in our relations with others.